Monday 11 August 2014

Continuing my drawing practice

I've been continuing my sketching and drawing practice whenever I could this week, butt there is lots to do in conjunction with the clearing up of my brother's estate.

I'm continuing to work through Betty Edwards book, and I've also started to read through Juliette Aristedes' Classical Drawing Atelier, which I will start to work through once I've got to the end of the exercises in the former.

So, where I'm up to is a couple of warm-up drawings prior to completing a 3/4 sketch of my gorgeous wife!...
  



First, a pencil outline copy drawing by John Singer Sargent of "Madam X" - Madame Pierre Gautreou 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to provide a comment, if you like something or don't like something, or there are errors, or you have additional observations or knowledge, it's all helpful to me - I always welcome feedback! - Thanks.