Friday 27 June 2014

More Life Drawing #3 - Millenium Gallery,Sheffield

Afterr todays drawing session, I was quite pleased with myself!...  The model was extremely good to draw, and I was able to put into practice some of the techniques,   looking for TANS (Tangents, Angles, Negative Spaces) as recommended on my first visit here a few weeks ago.



As usual, we started by ding some veery very fast 2-3 minute poses.  It's far more difficult than one might think!!



But then we were given a chance to do some 10 minute poses, and even though these too are rather quick fire, I felt very comfortable sketching this model.


Trying to just capture the essence of the pose was what I wanted to try to focus upon.  I need to practice ssoooo much!!.. I need to try to get a more local pace to attend for life drawing as I am convinced that it is extremely helpful in developing my capability.

 I just need to do more...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to provide a comment, if you like something or don't like something, or there are errors, or you have additional observations or knowledge, it's all helpful to me - I always welcome feedback! - Thanks.