Friday 19 September 2014

Just about finished Betty Edward's book- Hooray!

I know I have been plugging this book through-out my blog this summer, but as the holidays are soon to be over, I gave a final push to complete the drawing practice in Drawing on The Right Side of The Brain (by Betty Edwards).  I thoroughly recommend this book to anyone who wants to have hands on drawing practice and a structured way of re-defining the drawing / learning tutelage process.

So here they are!  my final exercises!



so guess who this is, - with and without the glasses, and with a hair cut in between! (No, really, - I did have my hair cut after I'd done the line drawing, but before the blocked in drawing on toned paper.....)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to provide a comment, if you like something or don't like something, or there are errors, or you have additional observations or knowledge, it's all helpful to me - I always welcome feedback! - Thanks.